For many years now, the PYA has been providing personalised advice and support to crew on a range of issues. Our advisory service is provided by our experienced office team in Antibes and supported by knowledgeable industry professionals who can give crew accurate and detailed advice based on their unique situation.
To get one-to-one advice, please email:
- Membership, accounting & office administration: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testimonials, Deck, Engineering, NOEs, Revalidations: email@example.com
- Certification & Yacht Ratings: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Training: email@example.com
- Contracts, employment & welfare issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Laws, regulations etc.: email@example.com
For all other enquiries, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office team on +33 (0)4 93 34 91 16.
All PYA Members are eligible to one-to-one advice as part of their annual membership, so we encourage members who need support to get in touch.