UPDATE - MARCH 17, 2020
Starting Monday 16th March, our Antibes offices are closed for 15 days and our Palma representative will no longer be available for meetings in order to comply with the European COVID-19 closures.
HOWEVER, DON’T WORRY, WE WILL STILL BE DOING OUR BEST TO PROVIDE THE SERVICES AND ADVICE YOU NEED
Thanks to recent software investments, the PYA Office will continue to function but in a different way. However, our Antibes office will no longer be manned.
Until further notice the following procedures will be in place:
SERVICE RECORD BOOKS, TESTIMONIALS AND CERTIFICATES
· All members should upload copies of their documents (certified by the captain) and their testimonials into their PYA Profile. These will be processed, verified and digitally signed in your profile by SRB officers in the usual way.
We will advise you when it is again possible for us to update your physical SRB.
IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR IF YOU NEED GENERAL ADVICE FROM OUR OFFICE TEAM:
Do not come to the office. Contact our team via the following:
· Certificates and Yacht Rating Certificates: Bianca at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Membership and administrative matters: Sophie at email@example.com
· Testimonials, Sea Service verification, Engineering, LIAs: Kim or Valia at firstname.lastname@example.org
· Send an e-mail to email@example.com with details of your questions and your phone number. Our representative will get back to you by email or arrange a convenient time to speak to you on the phone.
HELP WITH NOEs, TRBs, OTHER MCA APPLICATIONS
· Appointments can be made to speak on the phone to one of our Advice team or to have an online meeting via Zoom or WhatsApp.
Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
PYA CERTIFIED DOCUMENTS, TRAINING RECORD BOOKS, YACHT RATING CERTIFICATES
· PYA Certified documents – either upload copies of the documents (already certified by your captain) into your on-line profile and send us an e-mail to let us know which ones you need certifying, or send them to us by e-mail. We will prepare them for you as soon as the staff are allowed to return to the office.
· Training Record Book – Send us an e-mail and one will be prepared for you when we are able to return to the office.
When the above are ready and the PYA office has re-opened and is fully functional again, we will advise when you are able to pick them up or we can send them to you by post or courier.
· The issuance of Yacht Rating Certificates (YRCs) will be temporarily suspended during this period. For any questions regarding YRC requirements please send an email to email@example.com.
SUPPORT AND MEMBERSHIP ASSISTANCE
· The PYA support service remains fully active and you should e-mail the PYA office on firstname.lastname@example.org
RENEWING YOUR MEMBERSHIP
· Renew your membership online www.pya.org · Send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will advise you of our bank details so that you can make a transfer.
· Join ONLINE at www.pya.org as usual.
If new members would like to speak to someone before doing so, they should send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and someone will call you back. In case of anything URGENT, please send an e-mail to email@example.com and we will reply as soon as we are able.
We will advise you of any further changes to these arrangements going forward.
Chief Executive Officer
Professional Yachting Association